Decision Making: การตัดสินใจ

I’ve decided to create this blog to share the experiences, the way I teach my son English naturally, and other stories about how I raise my son.

Our family loves to travel, at least we take a trip once a year. Almost every time during our trip, my son talked to me in English, there was someone asked which school that he goes. I would like to say out loud that he gets English from school only a few parts as he’s never been to international school. I prefer to thank Google and YouTube more, as they make my son reaches good sources of knowledge. I also would like to thank my good friend, Ning-Natalie, who is the one who inspired me to share my experience to the other mom in order to apply to their family. 

ตัดสินใจทำบล๊อกขึ้นมา เพื่อแบ่งปันประสบการณ์ วิธีการสอนลูกให้เรียนภาษาอังกฤษอย่างเป็นธรรมชาติ และเรื่องราวต่างๆ ในการเลี้ยงลูก

ครอบครัวเราชอบไปเที่ยวเป็นประจำ อย่างน้อยก็ปีละครั้ง เวลาพาลูกเที่ยว ลูกพูดภาษาอังกฤษกับเรา มักจะมีคนถามอยู่เสมอว่าเรียนที่โรงเรียนไหน คุณแม่อยากจะบอกดังๆ ค่ะ ว่าโรงเรียนมีส่วนน้อยนิด เพราะลูกไม่ได้เรียนโรงเรียนนานาชาติ ต้องขอขอบคุณ Google และ YouTube มากกว่า ที่ทำให้เราเข้าถึงความรู้ดีๆ ค่ะ และต้องขอบคุณเพื่อนดีๆ อย่างแม่หนิง Natalie ที่จุดประกายความคิดว่าควรแบ่งปันประสบการณ์การเลี้ยงลูกเพื่อให้แม่ๆ ได้นำสิ่งดีๆ บางอย่างที่เราใช้แล้วประสบผลบวก ไปประยุกต์ใช้ในการเลี้ยงลูกๆ ได้ค่ะ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended YouTube channels: ช่องยูทูปที่ขอแนะนำค่ะ

The useful application that I’ve been using: แอปพลิเคชันที่เคยใช้ค่ะ