Recommended YouTube channels: ช่องยูทูปที่ขอแนะนำค่ะ

Here are the links to the recommended YouTube channels that I think they worked well for my son. 

Alphablocks
This is a channel that has all 26 English letters as the cartoon characters. I think it is very clear about phonics. 

Have Fun Teaching
Their songs made me feel a bit weird, anyway, it can make my son interested in their video and learn quite a lot about phonics, consonant and vowel.  

My Smart Hands
I think that actually this YouTube channel is most suitable for baby till toddler. 

  • For My Smart Hands, ABC song/ASL alphabet is very good and clear to show to children and parent can learn it as well. It can be a fun activity to play about making sign alphabet with kids.: 


ลิงก์ของช่องยูทูปที่คุณแม่ขอแนะนำเพราะคิดว่ามันได้ผลดีกับลูกชายค่ะ


Alphablocks
ช่องนี้เป็นช่องที่นำเอาตัวอักษรภาษาอังกฤษทั้ง 26 ตัวมาเป็นตัวการ์ตูนค่ะ คิดว่ามีการนำเสนอที่ชัดเจนมากเกี่ยวกับเรื่องโฟนิคส์ค่ะ. 

Have Fun Teaching
คุณแม่รู้สึกว่าเพลงของยูทูปช่องนี้ค่อนข้างแปลกๆ แต่ยังไงซะ วิดีโอของช่องนี้ก็ทำให้ลูกชายสนใจและได้เรียนรู้ค่อนข้างเยอะเกี่ยวกับโฟนิคส์ เสียงพยัญชนะ และสระค่ะ   

My Smart Hands
คุณแม่คิดว่าจริงๆ แล้วยูทูปช่องนี้เหมาะที่สุดสำหรับตั้งแต่วัยทารกจนถึงวัยเตาะแตะค่ะ 

  • คุณแม่คิดว่า ABC Song/ASL alphabet ของยูทูปช่องนี้ดีมากและชัดเจนมากในการเอาให้เด็กๆ ดู อีกทั้งผู้ปกครองยังสามารถเรียนรู้ไปด้วยกันได้ด้วยค่ะ อาจจะทำให้คุณพ่อคุณแม่และคุณลูกมีกิจกรรมสนุกๆ ให้เล่นร่วมกันด้วยการทำภาษามือได้ด้วยนะคะ : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMQHd1UBkeI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Decision Making: การตัดสินใจ

The recent project that need supporters: ผลงานที่กำลังทำอยู่ในปัจจุบันซึ่งกำลังหาผู้สนับสนุนค่ะ